Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Who are you?

           Hey, my name is Atley Green. I have one brother and sister. I love playing basketball and hanging out with friends. My favorite color is purple, and I was born in Carbondale. I don't really have a favorite subject in school but if I had to pick, it would probably be math. I love the summer time, and warm days where I can do swimming. Also I love going shopping and I love traveling places. Music is my life, I couldn't live without it.


        "Although everyone shares some qualities with others, no one else is exactly like you physically or psychologiacally" (Abramovitz 1).


     "Your attitude is how you respond to different situations. An attitude can be positive, negative, or in between" (Abramovitz 2). Your attitude towards other people is very important on different levels of relationship. If you give a negative attitude towards someone, they usually will show some negativity toward you.

No comments:

Post a Comment